Magnolia Lane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magnolia Lane

Home, garden, parents, upbringing, females, life, males, fun, boys, games, girls, toys, health, food, pets, cats

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ingis World of Vendela

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birgitta Silfver
Admin
Birgitta Silfver

Ingis World of Vendela  Empty
PostSubject: Ingis World of Vendela    Ingis World of Vendela  EmptySun May 17, 2015 4:42 pm

Ingis World of Vendela  2000giftpsp1

This is my sixth page of my so called "green sites", though that has nothing to do with the site colour. This site is pink and not green. It's cause the green sites have to do with my everyday life, here in my Green World. My country is very green, or it has been so far, but if the tree death continues it will be less green. As you by now must have figured out the site is about my daughter Vendela, who's my baby girl I had late, when I already had turned 38 years old. I hope that will not make her too spoiled, but I think it's too late to worry about that, as of course everyone been cuddling with her from day one. If you want to go and see the site, just click here for the link - Ingis World of Vendela. I started this page when she was just a little girl, so there is alot of small girl stuff there. Also the name is more like for a little girl, then a teenager. I don't want to change the name however, as there are so much graphics to change if that would be done successfully. Vendela did play in a real playhouse when she was smaller, but it's gone many years now since she last did that. It seems like that house is mouldy and not too healthy anymore. Which is sad as I'd liked my grandchildren to play in there too one day.

The things Vendela like most to do these days seem to be watching videos on the internet. She says she watches YouTube alot and I guess she also does other things. It's gone a very long time since I saw her play with her The Sims4, which she so badly wanted when it came out. I can't even remember that I ever saw her play it and I was so curious on that game and wish I could play it myself. I have The Sims2 on my computer, but it seems like it does not work too well. Either my computer has too new operating system, or the old valleys are corrupted due to all the cheats I've used. Both me and Vendela used to create all sorts of weird beings, using cheats. I kind of miss those times when we played the same games and made stories together. I'm a bit childish, I know, but I like to play with those sims figures and I wish the games were even more realistic and one could do more things by free choice. I hate games that try to force you in one direction, as I wish totally free will games. I want to be the one who decides what my character likes and what they want with their life. Why play otherwise?
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://vetteljus.se/magnolia

Ingis World of Vendela
Page 1 of 1